- Get Zoom
- Conference Program
- How to appreciate the fully online ECC’20
- Program at a Glance
- Conference Broadcasting
- Plenary Speakers
- Virtual St. Petersburg
- MathWorks Special Session
- Best Student Paper Award
- Conference Editorial Board
- Registration Fees
- Hosting Organization
- Call for Papers
- Copyright Notice
- September 30 October 8, 2019 October 10, 2019
Paper submission deadline
- January 15, 2020
Notification of acceptance
- January 15, 2020
- February 15, 2020
February 17, 2020
February 19, 2020
Final paper upload
- February 15, 2020
Recommended date for visa support letter (invitation) request
- March 9, 2020
- May 12-15, 2020
Please, note, according to the Russian migration legislation, citizens of most countries need a visa to enter Russia. WARNING! Touristic visa is strongly prohibited for access to the Conference. You and your accompanying person should get HUMANITARIAN visa.
1. For citizens of more than 50 countries no visa is needed. Please, click to see the list
For citizens of the following 52 countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Costa Rica
- Dominica (Commonwealth Of Dominica)
- Hong Kong (special administrative region of China)
- Macao (special administrative region of China)
- Republic of Korea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- United Arab Emirates
no visa is needed.
2. Citizens of 53 countries can get an e-visa. Please, click to see the list and instructions
Starting from October 1, 2019, citizens of 53 countries can get an e-visa:
- China (including Taiwan)
- The Czech Republic
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- The Netherlands
- North Macedonia
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
Brief rules for an e-visa receiving:
- An e-visa is valid for entering and leaving Russian Federation at the following national border checkpoints:
- air checkpoint «Pulkovo»;
- marine checkpoints «Vysotsk», «Big port Saint Petersburg (Marine Station)», «Passenger port Saint Petersburg»;
- automobile checkpoints «Ivangorod», «Torfjanovka», «Brusnitchnoe», «Svetogorsk»;
- pedestrian checkpoint «Ivangorod».
- E-visa is a single-entry visa and issued for 30 calendar days from the date of its issuance. The permitted stay in Russian Federation with an e-visa is up to 8 days starting from the date of entry, within its validity period. E-visa validity and/or the permitted stay under it cannot be extended.
- Should apply only to ordinary humanitarian visa, purpose of journey is technological ties (scientific-technical relations).
- Foreign citizens who have arrived in St. Petersburg with e-visas have the right to freedom of movement within the territory of St. Petersburg.
- More information and online application form via the link https://evisa.kdmid.ru/en-US/Home/Index
If you do not keep at least one of the points indicated on this page or on the website via the link https://evisa.kdmid.ru/en-US/Home/Index, please contact us, we will prepare an invitation for you according to a regular visa obtaining process.
3. For the rest cases you should obtain a visa support letter from ITMO University. Please, click to see the list and instructions
If you do not find your country in the lists, we will prepare an invitation (visa support letter) for you. To obtain a visa support letter from ITMO University please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible the following data:
- Copy of your passport (PDF or JPEG)
- Copy of your previous Russian visas (if you have one)
- The following pre-filled questionnaire:
- Last name (as in passport):
- First name (as in passport):
- Middle name (if you have one, as in passport):
- Gender (male/female):
- The city and country where the embassy of Russian Federation is located where you will apply for your Russian visa:
- Date of arrival to the Russian Federation (dd.mm.yyyy):
- Date of departure from the Russian Federation (dd.mm.yyyy):
- Place of birth (country, city):
- Place of residence (country, city):
- Place of stay in St. Petersburg (address):
- Place of work/study
- Length of service:
- Your e-mail:
- Address where we should send the original invitation.
Providing the personal data listed above you agree with ITMO University Personal Data Processing Policy.
The purpose of your visit will be formulated as "scientific-technical relations - participation in the European Control Conference (ECC 20)". Type of requested visa is a single-entry HUMANITARIAN visa. St. Petersburg will be indicated as a city you are planning to visit within this trip (if necessary let us know other options).
Each participant who needs will get a personalized invitation letter, in printable format, via e-mail.
Should someone need the original invitation to obtain the visa, we will be mailing the originals internationally.
The Visa invitation will be ready within one month from the moment you register for the conference and e-mail us your passport ID scan.
Invitation + Visa processing time = 6 weeks.
Please check the cost of your Russian visa with the Russian embassy or preferred visa center.